For our client,one of the most important local branch of a global audit & tax consultancy company, we are looking for :
SENIOR FINANCIAL AUDITOR-based in Bucharest, sector 1.
Supervises, manages and reviews audit teams, maintains client relationship, securing high quality services provided by the company team according to clients’ expectation and in compliance to all related audit & accounting regulations and internal procedures.
2. Key Responsibilities
- Working and liaising with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality service, within budget and timeframe
- Supervising, coaching and training (especially on the job training) more junior people
- Review the audit work of more junior staff in the team
- Provide informal input for the more junior level’s appraisal
- Coping with having to deal with two or more simple clients at one time
- Draft the planning and risk assessment procedures and budgeting on most jobs, pending approval by supervisor
- Identifying client needs
- Taking responsibility for compliance with Audit Methodology Manual
- Preparing fully completed audit files
- Drafting management letters, audit memorandums and tax clearance memos
- Be able to perform effectively financial statement audit procedures for both Romanian Accounting Standards and IFRS financial statements and perform an effective overall analytical review, with the supervision of the Audit manager
- Reviewing accounting systems (not IT audit)
- Liaising with clients on day–to–day execution of clients’ assignments
- Maintaining their level of technical knowledge so that they keep up–to–date with the following:
- Audit Procedures and Guidelines
- International Auditing and Accounting Standards (IFRS and Romanian Accounting Standards)
- Company Law and Disclosure Requirements
- Income Tax, Labour Law & VAT
- Special Audits – where they are involved.
- Be aware of the firm‘s corporate objectives and business plan
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities
- Fill in own timesheets in time complies to the allocated hourly budget of the assigned tasks, controls team’s budget and takes corrective actions in case of any deviation aligning accordingly with Manager.
- Supports other administrative and/ or operational tasks as assigned by the Partner in charge.
3. Job Requirements
- Pass 50%-75% of the professional examinations (ACCA or CAFR)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Graduate degree preferably in economics with a further preference for accounting & finance.
4. Competencies Required
- Good knowledge of the English language (i.e. Proficiency Level or equivalent)
- Computer literate (i.e. MS Office, ECDL, etc.)
- Commercial focus to understand clients’ needs
- Flexibility in relation to traveling is expected to serve our client base
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive client relationship orientation
- Team oriented
We are waiting for your application on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll get in touch with you and discuss all the important details for the job.